It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: who are your favorites
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:05 am 

so most of you are new to armwrestling but hopefully with this website and many others out there you have access to enough of the armwrestling world to watch, learn, and if your anything like me become a fan.

so who is your favorite armwrestler, and why. feel free to give more than one.
here are a couple of mine

John Brzenk - he is just the man its hard to be an american armwrestler and not want to cheer for John after all he's what we all want to be
"Hollywood" Don Underwood - charisma plain and simple, there is really no one I like watching more than "Hollywood" he is a great armwrestler and brings a level of showmanship that I really think we need

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:35 am 

I too love to watch john brzenk. My selection of videos is only thru YOUTUBE cuz droid doesnt support flash player 9.0 or higher...yet. But he is the man that for certain. I also like to watch travis bageant. He's cocky & arrogant...but he's also good. I need to his confidence but not arrogance. Im bad w names so dont remember alot of them unless i see them alot...alan fisher, oh and some punk name dave owens....lol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:51 am 

James Worke wrote:
I too love to watch john brzenk. My selection of videos is only thru YOUTUBE cuz droid doesnt support flash player 9.0 or higher...yet. But he is the man that for certain. I also like to watch travis bageant. He's cocky & arrogant...but he's also good. I need to his confidence but not arrogance. Im bad w names so dont remember alot of them unless i see them alot...alan fisher, oh and some punk name dave owens....lol

I like the company lol ....but really I'm not on that national or world level yet. Most people who know who I am don't know much about me aside from people I trained with in cali, but they are gonna find out soon enough. Cobra Rhodes shows up to the KY Muscle every year and by the way it looks that will be the next tournament I pull at maybe I will have improved enough to surprise him. Having said that I believe if they are in my class and not in the top 10 in the US then they are gonna have a long day with me :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:38 pm 

I will be glad when Ive been around long enuf to know alot of people. I look fwd to going to a bigger event and learning and feelin the electricity. Havent been to one yet, but i think youll rock in your own weight class.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:50 pm 

I would def have to say that Don Underwood is my fav puller. He has a massive hit and puts on a great show. Hes still not one of the top guys, but hes climbing that mountain really fast. Then of course I really like Travis Badgent as well for alot of the same reasons. Brent Rakers is my fav 198 guy. Hes a good puller that can win several diff ways. And seeing him in interviews, he just seems like a stand up guy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:51 pm 

After watching the movie "pulling john" i definitely like travis bageant more, but still keep him in 2nd under john brzenk. Theres no social classes, white collar, blue collar....at the table its just the two of you. Thats part of the draw for me to this sport. Its based SOLELY on my abilities or lack of them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:53 pm 

have you watched all the extras yet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:27 pm 

No. I think it was 45 min into it when i went to bed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:49 am 

gerald beatty from menphis tn is my fav. He's retired now but still loves the sport. I've been working with him he helped me alot. For those that dont know of him just ask Ron bath or David randall. they will tell you what kind of guy he is. Check out Fisherdale.com he has a tourniment at least once a year. Loads of fun.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:33 pm 

Steven Fisher! He is my favorite.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next